The best way to predict the future is to build it. If you’re interested in building something with us relating to:
1. Money as Information aka Decentralized Finance
Money is already mostly bits in a computer. Digitally native money (cryptocurrency) opens that up to allow anyone to build on it.
- “StableCoinRelayer”: A 0x based relayer built around trading stablecoins.
- MetaMoneyMarket: A smart contract protocol for gluing multiple money markets together
2. Programmable Biology
We are especially excited about the intersection in which digital information is translated into biology and the reverse.
- Whole Gene Bioinformatics: we hate SNPs and 16s, and welcome gene-focused alternatives.
- Robotic Labs: Why is pipetting still a thing? How can you leverage providers like Transcriptic or small systems like OpenTrons?
- Biology on a chip: how can we use biological changes to flip bits on a chip?